THANK YOU for supporting the film industry in Missouri. Take action with us!
TAKE ACTION NOW (by 9 AM April 24) 4/22/19: Missouri House floor vote for HB923 takes place Wednesday, April 24. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION!
Update 4/2/19: SB366 hearing took place March 26, 2019 and passed 7-0 in Senate Economic Development Committee hearing April 2, 2019. MOMMA members will receive emails with action request as soon as we learn about the potential of a Senate floor vote. Check your inboxes!
Update 3/11/19: HB923 passed 12-1 in House Economic Development Committee Monday, March 10. The bill heads to Rules and Regulations for technical review then goes to Speaker of the House, where we are hopeful for a full house vote on a date TBA. MOMMA members will receive emails with action request as soon as we learn about the Speaker scheduling a floor vote. Check your inboxes!
Update 3/1/19: House Bill 923 has a hearing in front of House Economic Development Committee Monday, March 4. MOMMA members will receive a hearing follow-up email with action request on Tuesday, March 5. Check your inboxes!
- Become a member of MOMMA
- Ensure that we have your contact information for use during the 2019 Legislative Session. Enter any personal connections to members of the Missouri House, Missouri Senate, Missouri Governor’s Office – CLICK HERE
- Write a letter of support to your representatives
- Download and share these MOMMA One-Sheets:
MO Industry Information and Why Missouri Needs a Film Incentive Program
- Send MOMMA your organization’s logo to add to the supporter section
- DONATE and help us cover costs to lobby for the film incentive
Without a program we miss out on job creation and projects that impact Missouri in the millions. Join us to be a guiding force behind making Missouri competitive for film and television projects.